View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 05:37 PM
dizidi
Regular 'Geeker

dizidi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseclear View Post
so my phone has now stopped showing sms notifications in the task bar, as well as in the messaging tab at the bottom... the screen just lights up but that is all the notice i get, not even a vibrate. Anyone have any ideas? using march 7 23542 with maxmanila..i did install a dialer skin cab.. dont know if this could cause it. thanks

**edit -it actually appears that the wm has been "broken" or something.. (haha forgive the noobness) but i still recieve notifications for everything else.. and when i look at a new message by going to the tab its there, then when i press the message it opens up in the messaging client... but if i hit "the all messages" buttone as opposed to the message itself, it just goes to a blank sms inbox.. maybe why its not alerting me to new messages?! please help, everything else is running flawless! :/
Do you mind sharing what kind of dialer skin you used and where you got it? I really dislike the current dialer thats on energy rom, Im looking for thats something close to the stock rhodium dialer. thank you.