View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 03:39 PM
hthomas
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

[QUOTE=johnfoy;1618073]hthomas: I think I'll watch for a while. I'm a bit too nervous to cook, much less, overwrite my stock rom. One area that stumps me is trying to figure out what to keep and what to drop. I don't have a clue as to what half the apps/tweaks do. I wish there was a wiki or some place where all these apps/tweaks were documented in one spot. That would make it so much easier to research. Thanks![/QUOTE
Package Descriptions http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...66&postcount=5

Dont try to understand it all at first at first, just follow the tutorial. Once you have you first Rom, you start figuring it out. Then we will see you at the meetings (CA that is).
And hit that thanks button if people help you (All us noob's need the Rep)

Last edited by hthomas; 03-09-2010 at 03:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.