View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 03:28 PM
hthomas
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by hthomas
A month ago, I thought a kitchen was where food was prepared. Now my wife is ready to leave me, because I spend all my time in the kitchen. I've got to get this flashing addiction under control. [B
Hi. My name is hthomas and I'm an addict.[/B][/I]

Originally Posted by TMartin;
If you think its bad now, just wait til you get into editing manila files, making cabs, piecing together kitchens & fixes, etc. your wives will hate. It's crazy.
Maybe we could start an group for the wives like Alanon or what ever the call it. They could get together a talk bad about us while we are cooking. I dont have a problem. I could quite if I wanted to. (Yea that's the story n I'm sticking to it)