View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 03:46 PM
spetrillo
VIP Member

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatDweller View Post
Hello This is my first post and I love my XV6700!!!
I recently purchased from Craigslist and I wanted to know what I have in relation to this awesome Helmi's skin....

My 6700 shows that I have WM6 Pro
CE OS 5.2 1620 (Build 18125.0.4.2)
Rom Version is 3.50.00 WWE Rom date 4-25-07

I downladed PPChacks .....
I'd like to be a part of the community here it's just that my computer skills suck.... Thanks for any replies!
You have an older ROM based on an early ROM version of WM6 I believe. You should upgrade this to the fully functional WM6 kitchen process.

Ok so now how do I do this Steve?? Well its fairly easy. In this forum is a noob's guide to flashing your phone with the WM6 kitchen. Its put out by GA Medic. Get it, read it, live it, love it! Next read alot more about whats out here and what people are asking. Search the forum for possible answers to some questions you might have. Last but not least ask us. We are all here to help. I was a noob once upon a time...now I am fairly proficient at working my phone but still ask some noobie questions from time to time.

We are a community. Tap into the collective. You shall be assimilated....resistance is futile!

Steve