View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:52 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-9-10 Twisted Goodsense LANDSCAPE!! Sense 2.5 build 21876

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchris81 View Post
Stuff like this should be in a FAQ, is there a way that one could be set up like on post # 2 ??? I think that would be great if there was a faq, as even i am frequently searching this thread over and over again for the same exact stuff, and it would just be a lot easier if it was on like post 2 or something, just like there is info for the manilla tweaks. BTW, just tried the cookie home and it is friggin awesome!!

That's a good idea. I guess I could also not be lazy and describe the fix as I bring them up, or post the link to the page to avoid writing them again. Ok, maybe I need to flash dance, because although I am able to read emails, I can't reply.

The fix for replying to email is HKLM\System\Inbox\Templates\IPM\Note
Change compose string to: \Windows\compose_note.0409.htm