View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:50 PM
RLM703

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated March 8, 2010*

Downloaded and installed the March 8th version.

-A little lag, nothing too bad.
-MMS works just fine, send and receive.
-weather updates fine in my area
-music tab does not work correctly (will not allow me to play music from tab or library)
-All other tabs seem to work fine. (Dont have a twitter account so could't really test that)

fyi, this has been the first time i have installed any sense cab on my replacement phone.

another point to make which may be the cause of these issues...
I use windows myphone to backup my contacts and documents. I had three favorites set in my people tab from my previous phone (while running sense 2.5). Once i installed 2.5 on my new phone i noticed the three favorites were back in the people tab just after running windows myphone sync. This is without making any changes after installation, windows myphone is the first thing i run after installation to restore my contacts.

maybe something is being backed up that is now conflicting with the new version of the cab. then again i may have only experienced this with my people tab because there is something stored with the contact when it is backed up. (couldn't really think of another way to word it, hope it makes sense, it's too early for me lol)