View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:49 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ ROM ][ v1.1 ] Calkulin's Stripped ROM for Android - 28MB :-)

Calk, do you mind sharing what you left in SYS that the phone has only what it absolutely requires??

edit: I just used my basic 23541 as a SYS, my xip and oem stuff, removed all my WM stuff, replaced with the android files, made app.dats for the file locations, copied the android files to the kitchen, used app.dats to position them all.. finally created a link to haret.exe and put in startup and it works. I have android files on my SD so I am not sure if they are required, pretty sure they are.. but it boots quickly! Will report if SD card with xdandroid files are needed in a bit. I am sure they are... it cant be this easy lol

alright, haret loads and everything but then immediately goes to "waiting for SD card" whether or not the files are in main memory..

wonder if there are any switches to haret to tell it where to find initrd.gz? maybe in startup config?

edit2: well it looks like we just cannot access the flash memory from android yet, so that is out the window. this is I would suppose as best as it can get at the moment

Last edited by raidzero; 03-09-2010 at 03:04 PM.