View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 08:50 AM
hasseye
Regular 'Geeker

hasseye is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

anyone know why the leo dialer freezes when i press speakerphone? only way to stop it is to soft reset...

also anyone have the latest cookie mod in EXT? woudl rather cook it in but having problems.

EDIT: WOWWW DID not see this coming...so ive been cooking new roms for i dont even no how many the past couple weeks...and yestarday i cooked a new rom with all my latest goodies...only prob none of them were isntalling....i thought soemthing was wrong with the programs

i went into the home screen after supposably installing 23544 and what did it says 23529......WTFF

not sure how many if any of the last ones i cooked were still 23529 (which might explain why i had no problems with the leo dialer on 25006 :/)

what could cause this? i think it might have been caused by an older rom still remaining in the relase_diamond folder and the new rom not overwriting it...not sure tho..i flashed back to stock and now cooking again..all is well now.

i reported and said that yestardays rom i created with the native kernel was fast....i dnno if i was actually using that one or not....butt todayss rom that i created with the latest update and kernel IS FAST AND STABLE....woww

Last edited by hasseye; 03-09-2010 at 11:08 AM.