View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 05:49 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23544 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard V

Quote:
Originally Posted by maz6_28 View Post
Great Rom very fast and stable! (23544) Thanks!
thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkus82 View Post
first off, love the rom! I just have one question. I see you guys were talking about S2U2 on the previous page. I prefer it as well, over the windows lock screen. Since I've started using manila 2.5 or at least the new 2012 build, I havent been able to get the weather on the S2U2 screen. I'm not sure if it has something to do with the "my location" or if it's the weather panel. I used to set it to manila 3d under information, but this no longer works. Anyone know what I need to do?
i don't think i ever had weather working on any s2u2 besides on my old htc touch... which was about 2 years ago... and maybe on a shipped rom.
i wish i could help... but i have no clue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqyyq View Post
I am from China,your rom is good.It looks very very cool,~~
thanks, good to know i've reached china also...

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils