View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 05:17 AM
amikam
VIP Member

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

i patched up the nk.exe to recognize your device as diamond instead of Raphael, the original version that was posted will find your device to be raphael and not diamond... although it still works either way.
i'm working on fixing the stylus issue... there is a bunch of things in the nk,exe for raph that are useless... hopefully if i can get ride of them.. and all works... the stylus would be fine again also.
i've attached the nk.exe lib for u guys to replace with the original, it should not make a big difference... but it should fit better cuz i changed some directories that was leading the nk to some settings that has to do with raph and not diamond.. so i changed it back to fit the diamond ones.
i tested it and it works... i also think it's a little better then the other version although i could be wrong(cuz every time u flash a new rom it seems faster).
u guys can check and see if the stylus works... but for me it didn't. but than again i tested it on a "test device" so the stylus might have been messed up to begin with.
let me know how it's working for u guys.
Attached Files
File Type: zip nk.exe.zip (193.8 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 03-09-2010 at 05:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.