View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 09:39 PM
wherestheanykey
PPCGeeks Regular

wherestheanykey is keeping up the good workwherestheanykey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
If your data is working, then you are good to go. I posted that link to the cab for some folks that were having problems with running tools/carrier provisioning program. All the cab does is apply Sprint specific data profiles to your system. A lot of people including myself didn't have a problem running provisioning from the tools menu.
So when you all reference "running Provisioning"" on the phone, can you please verify what that means? You also reference "from the tools menu" however when I look in the "tools" folder in the start menu I don't see anything there. Are you talking about the "Update PRL" from the system settings, and doesn't it just reset your connection with Sprint data? And if you have the use of the phone, data, text and web, is there any need to perform the operation. My MMS however doesn't work but I don't think running provisioning will fix that.

Thanks,
Baseband: 2.15.00.11.19
Kernel: 2.6.32.17-gee557fd-htc-kernel@and18-2 #15