View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 05:09 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyepoker View Post
tried my plantronics model 320 bt headset... seems to make a connection though Android doesn't ask for the password. The headset chirps as if a connection is made and there's a unique bluetooth icon in the info bar at the top of the screen, but thats about it. Can't seem to do anything with it.
Yea I was able to pair with a BT enabled phone, but it wouldn't connect. I don't have any headsets or anything else to test with here at work unfortunately. I do have a BT GPS device... that would be interesting to see if it worked.