View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishe View Post
Awesome! Now we just need to work on some Audio support, and this will be almost ready for prime time!

Quick off-topic question: If Haret actually reboots the phone into a different OS image, is it possible to boot into a WM rom image this way? I mean, I understand that haret is a linux booter, but this concept appeals to me- imagine having a choice of roms to boot into depending on who you want to try that day, all without destroying/flashing/erasing your current image in case you want to go back...
I'm sure someone would have done this if it were possible, just curious...
Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
That's actually an interesting idea. I would love something like that. I hate having to restore everything that I have after flashing a ROM.
Im not a chef/dev but I think the problem with that is Android is booting from the SD card and the Roms are from internal memory. Having one of the 6.5.3 roms on internal memory is rough but having 2 roms 6.1 or better wouldnt even be possible