View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:59 PM
dishe
Halfway to VIP Status

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Awesome! Now we just need to work on some Audio support, and this will be almost ready for prime time!

Quick off-topic question: If Haret actually reboots the phone into a different OS image, is it possible to boot into a WM rom image this way? I mean, I understand that haret is a linux booter, but this concept appeals to me- imagine having a choice of roms to boot into depending on who you want to try that day, all without destroying/flashing/erasing your current image in case you want to go back...
I'm sure someone would have done this if it were possible, just curious...