View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:34 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkonen View Post
You want MORE attention? There's been like 30 or 40 pages across 2 threads since last night
Yeah I do want MORE attention, gotta problem with that..!!

No but seriously, this isn't completed yet and what I was saying was ONCE it gets MORE completed that the herds are gonna come piling in...

Take MightyROM for example, first ROM for the TP2 dropped and was semi-buggy, after a few trial & errors, fix this fix that, ummm can we say over 1,000,000 views in a few short months... That's far more than a measly 30-40 pages that can't even attest to the true number of people trying this because about 68.325% of those 30-40 pages are people asking the same exact questions so really it's about 20.4975-27.33 pages of actual information of trial and errors being posted... And that's still with this being incomplete running as good as it does...!!!

So just imagine when this thread is titled "ANDROID/LINUX FOR CDMA TP2 FINAL VERSION" the #'s of threads/pages that well come from it..

And yeah, I did the math... =D>