View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:22 PM
phalkon30
N00b

phalkon30 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated March 5th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.5 ROMs

Finally got this ROM installed, it's what I had hoped the last one would be. So many little things are improved, and I dare say that it's faster than 1.04? All of the issues I had in the last build are fixed, it's so nice to have a working backlight again.

I did have the all black text bug, but after sending a text through the microsoft texting tab, then getting one back, it fixed it. I can now text everyone without that black box. The new HTC messaging client is MUCH better and faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88fingerslukee View Post
Check out Cookie's Home Tab over at XDA.

Also, you'll want the CHTEditor as well.
Thanks! I had read about CHT, but didn't know all the features it had. I wish I had been using it for a while now, it made my device so much more useful

Quote:
Originally Posted by calexander3 View Post
How does cookie's home tab look on our small screens? Can you post a screen shot? It looks like it was intended for something larger like the tp2.

Thanks
Here is what my home screen looks like. I used CHT Editor with the following settings:
-4x4 quick links
-Simple animation (much faster for me, but you lose the rollover effect going to program tabs)
-Always show call history
-Always show appointments
-Hide empty shortcuts (you probably don't need to do this, but I like it)
-Enable VGA mode (not sure what it does, but I read to enable)

Overall I'm very pleased with the stability of 1.05, I haven't had a reset in 24 hours which is a huge improvement!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (9.8 KB, 66 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.