View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 01:40 PM
Mazzakre
Halfway to VIP Status

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiius View Post
Yea im absolutely loving it now....only things im worried about are if the buttons on the bottom and the light on the top are suppose to stay on?..once sound is fixed i think this will become my permanent os.
The led light is definitely supposed to stay on. Something about letting you know the status of the phone. I dont remember my hardware button lights staying on, Im streaming music on pandora through WM right now so I cant check. I dont think they did though. Maybe theres something in settings. The one thing I definitely like better in WM than Android is the settings menu. Android is very counter-intuitive to me. Maybe its just me.

On another note, just showed my coworker (who just got a Droid and think its the best phone yet only in competition with iPhone), my phone running both droid AND windows mobile. Needless to say Im the big man on campus today!