View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 01:37 PM
makkonen
TouchPro Android Guy

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
And yeah I think once sound is developed into this whole process, it will draw a lot more attention "as if it's not already the talk of the town" lol...
You want MORE attention? There's been like 30 or 40 pages across 2 threads since last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
confirmed it won't work from android folder with dual boot anymore.
Yeah, gen.y dual boot needs to be updated to take account of the android->andboot change. If you want to use it at this point, you'll need to boot from the root of your sdcard.

Also, someone else said the andboot folder didn't work. That might be the case, if MrPippy didn't build the rootfs off a recent repository. I'd be surprised by this, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackreisinger1511 View Post
Have any of you guys seen a similar issue to this:

After launching Haret.exe the following error is displayed, "Something used micropklt_lcd_ctrl. This function should no longer be used." This error is displayed repeatly until the device crashes.

If so, could you let me know if you found a work-around?

I've tried five different SD cards ranging from 2gb to 8gb. The only build I've been able to successfully launch was the one released on 1/25/09. Thanks again in advance for your help.
Other people were having that problem quite a bit a few weeks ago. I think it's been solved, but I don't know what the solution was. There was a great deal of discussion of it over at xda-developers... you might go slog through some posts there to figure it out.
This post has been thanked 4 times.