View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 01:36 PM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPib View Post
Also have voice (outbound, didn't try in yet), CDMA data working under Verizon. Outstanding job!

Anyone know how to get rid of the small soft keyboard that appears at the top of the screen during bootup? I can't get rid of it, and it blocks things like the left side of the MMS screen. It's driving me nuts! Didn't see any obvious options in the STARTUP.TXT file or anything.
I recommend re-downloading the Startup.txt, Pippy had forgotten to put an option in there to disable it, or just add msmvkeyb_toggle=off to your cmdline. But he updated the file now, so if you want, just re-download it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.