View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 01:27 PM
a_c_s
Regular 'Geeker

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 03/08/10 Sprint Neodium_V9 SYS 21895 (soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisW0204 View Post
Vin, quick question. I am currently running your Plutonium V5 and I LOVE IT! The battery life is awesome considering all that's running. The only questions I have are:

1) How do I get the keyboard to stop popping up automatically. It's rather annoying and it takes 2 steps to shut it down. I tried the turnoffautodeploy registry hack and that didn't work. Do you know of another way?

2) My SMSs or MMSs don't show a preview screen all the time. The text will come through as just showing I have a text message or video/picture message but the preview screen will not accompany the text.
Try nullkeyboard for problem #1... should be able to find it in the forum... for #2, not sure I understand the issue... I actually have a notification issue for everything... I see alerts at the top, but when I click them, it pulls up big balloon icons on another page, but the buttons to the right are always just plain black and contain no info (ie # of missed calls, etc)...

If this is a known issue in V8.5, which is what I'm on currently, does anybody know a quick fix? Sorry if I missed this somewhere earlier in the thread...