View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 12:51 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidX View Post
I had this same issue on last build, and no one including me could figure it out, my last effort was to totally delete everything off my card, throw the files back on there. It did it to me again 3 times and then poof, it just started working, weird stuff, but i was just happy it worked.
Yeah thats weird cuz what I did was take out my 8GB sd FULLLL of shit + Android that was causing weird issues... Formatted my spare 1GB card, threw the files on there, started it up, and it worked right away..!?!?

I'm not bitchin cuz it's working now but that was just ironic that it did that...

Now if I could only find out how to implement my downloaded Live Wallpapers into the correct folder to be able to use them, that would really make me happy..!!