View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:51 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Thanks guys, you come through yet again..!!

"flyers, i'm throwin together a flyers theme that I most likely well have done today and put it up on the "Post Your Today Screen" thread, i'll send you a PM when it's complete =)
For sure...and I may have to borrow some of them files if it is ok...I was going to make one but just have not had the extra time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkonen View Post

It is not time sensitive, it's just touch sensitive... that is, very touch sensitive. If you look at what you have there, it's 5 sets of x,y coordinates, and your second and third pair are essentially the same. Meaning it read the second point twice, making the third and fourth points wrong.

If you have trouble with the calibration, just reboot to winmo and delete ts-calibration from your android folder on your sdcard. It will run the calibration again on the next boot.

Very very sensitive....lol

I would take that link down, simply because it confuses the issue. That's 95-Civic's old build, which contains a few out-of-tree hacks. This is the new one that's a little closer to lining up with the mainline development.

I agree....

Thx for the updates Mak!!!