View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 05:18 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

FYI: Be very careful about the overly sensitive screen when doing the first run screen calibration in haret. It doesn't ask you again next time you boot android. I missed the middle mark the first time. If you mess up, just delete the calibration file and reload Haret.

Market is working great for me. I deleted everything off the card including the data image. I've never gotten crazy with android setup because of how beta it was before, but now I'm setting things up. The files that you should have on the root of your SD card after a new installation are as follows:

rootfs.img
startup.txt
modules-2.6.27-00962-ged4b558.tar.gz (Changes numbers each build)
zImage
XDANDROID.01.03.10.7z
AndroidApps (folder)
conf (folder)
media (folder)
STARTUP CONFIG (folder)
haret.exe
initrd.gz
system.sqsh

All of these were typed exactly as they are in my folder, and these are what you should have after following Mr. Pippy's instructions. These will be valid until the next release or update, however the numbers will most likely be the only things that change. General name format should be consistant for a while.

Excellent job by the way mister threadstarter of his own. You, my friend, get my first born.

Pippy for pres! Civic for Vice!!!!! (just in case pippy gets assassinated)

Lastly:

REMOVE YOUR SIM CARD!

It's right under your battery. Just follow the instructions under the battery and use the stylus to slide it out.

Last edited by Boominsvx; 03-12-2010 at 01:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.