View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:40 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: --01/04/2010 --[FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS] Touch Pro2 FAQ --01/04/2010 --

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seefizzle View Post
Yes I did the provisioning. Says I am using Telus, but I guess thats normal.Couple of goofy things going on...

I installed some version of arcsoft, a sprint variation. Now I can recieve picture mail but it appears as though none of mine are getting through. Also when I got to send a pic mail through the messaging tab it wont access any of my pictures. It has a grid where pictures should be but none of mine are there. It does give me an option to take a pic at this screen, but even then the pic doesn't make it through to the recipient.

Should I uninstall this cab and install a different one? Also, where might I find a cab that will work?
the provisioning program does not tell you what your phone is set to. you just open it once after you flash and pick your carrier and hit commit. done.
there is tons of talk about sprint mms in the past few weeks in the war thread. your question is answerwed several times.