View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:28 AM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterpan View Post
I really liked your ROM but there are two reasons put me back in old wm6.5...

1. When I press and hold "talk", there is no longer voice command function, which comes handy when you drive.

2. I was unable to send any message, I saw the way to fix it but I just dont have enough time for it at this time.

3. it is good to put different apps in different folders, but I also want a full list of all programs I have, so I can find the rare used, or newly installed programs easily.
You need to install the voice command program and then you can set that button via Start > Settings > Personal > buttons

Never knew you could hold the buttons down, found this out a day or so ago.. give it a try hold end and send down too see some cool menus :P