View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:19 AM
Ragster
PPCGeeks Regular

Ragster is keeping up the good workRagster is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Ragster Send a message via MSN to Ragster
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

So far 3/7 23542 w/Cookie has been good except for a few things (Some might have been posted before, but I'm NOT looking for fixes, just puttin it out there)

1) The sunny weather animation is slow, but its gonna start raining here so it's okay lol
2) When I installed the Sprint provisioning cab, I can't open any of the PRL/ Profile/ Firmware updates, when I press them, nothing happens
3) 2016 AHH lol I would run Ziggy's fix but then I lose notifications, so not a biggie
4) Phone still keeps saying 23533 lol

Other than that, its great, got Pic Mail working out the box, RAM usage is a bit high though (~63M free on boot) where I was getting ~80 on the non Leo ROM's but the PagePool on them was lower, (I think only 6-8M lower though hmm), battery life seems to be not too bad, been texting (300+) and using the net and downloading a few things (Facebook once, e-mail thrice, twitter 3-5 times, Weather maybe 15 times so the sunny would go away to partial cloudy lol and Opera Mini 5/9.7) and battery is at 35%, was 80% when I took it off the charger about 9 hours ago.

Not sure how Battery Monitor works, but I just clicked on it and it said 78 MA on my Discharge, not sure if thats right or what lol

Anyways thought I'd share!