View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

That was the case indeed. Didn't mean to light a fire. No need to call me out on it as if I said something demeaning. You kinda made it sound as though you were paying $99/month for unlimited everything. My apologies for the confusion. Guess I should have checked out Cricket as well. lol

Moving on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenwill View Post
Your post where you said:
"come on... seriously, cricket is the only provider that doesn't try to shove some nasty **** up your *** with like $99/mo plans for smart phones with everything unlimited... a LOT of people use cricket... come on, put cricket carrier provisioning in your ROMS man"

Sounded like you were saying your plan was $99/month. That's how I read it, but I see now that you were probably complaining about $99/month plans.