View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 09:57 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by savir90 View Post
thanks captblaze, but thats exacly what i did...i got the one from calks 4.2 kitchen for the raphael which worked perfectly on my raphael but from some reason didnt fix the problem on this kitchen.....i think the new kitchen places actual ICS maybe in a different directory therefore usb to pc popup doesnt find it...or maybe its a shortcut that missing to ics that the popup uses to launch it...i even tryed the one from my 6.1 kitchen and still didnt work....it works perfect in 6.5.x builds...thats what gets me...but idk, i think it might be a keyreg somewhre...just dont know where to look...and theres not to much info on these forums...or i havent looked right..idk, any tips?
I build with 21893 and it works for me. I'm using the R3 kitchen and I don't build in manila. I don't know what you are doing differently. The only thing I add to the kitchen that might make a difference a tweak that I've attached.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.