View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Eligible For Another Upgrade Already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
why not? if you have a TP2 it shouldn't require any plan changes. everytime I look at the supersonic I feel like I did when I was expecting the TP2 to come out, except maybe now it will have a better processor. (1GHz Snapdragon hopfully) but we have heard teasers like that before so I will try not to get my hopes up. I can tell you Sprints customer service is a lot better when you dont have a contract and I would rather pay full price than have bad support from Sprint again. Oh and I have been with sprint since 1997. lol

CW

a site said march for release date but i dont think thats right... and your right about better customer service without contract.... lol i would never pay full price tho.. damn that

if i dont get what i want i will keep trying till i do. works if you know how and dont give up.