View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 09:45 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 23541 | 2/26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli View Post
Quick question, how do u make a shortcut for a program within the start menu. I have a bunch of programs within internal storage that i cant pin to the quick launcher because there is no shortcut for it. How do i make one?
Use Total Commander (TC) to go to the specific program .exe file within your Internal Storage, then highlight it, then click on File at the bottom of TC, then the >>>>> at the top of the File Menu, then Create Shortcut, then use the Tree View to find your Windows/Start Menu/Programs Folder, and click OK. Done. You can also put specific shortcuts in the sub-folders of the Start Menu using the same method, just select the proper folder when you're in the Shortcut Tree View of TC.

You can achieve the same results with the built-in File Explorer by tapping and holding on the specific program that you want to create a shortcut for, then click on Copy, then go to Windows/Start Menu/Programs etc. with File Explorer, and press and hold on the empty space at the bottom of folder, and select Paste Shortcut. Done.

Hope this helps,
R