View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 08:43 PM
savir90
PPCGeeks Regular

savir90 is keeping up the good worksavir90 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by savir90 View Post
hey guys, the usb to pc popup is broken on 21893 when u press internet sharing...storage card and active sync work but when u press internet sharing it'll just press the left softkey to w.e program ur runnin in the background.....its an issue only on 6.5 builds because i cooked a 6.5.x rom off the same kitchen with the same usb to pc and it worked perfect...and i also noticed that all builds use the same "Usb_to_pc popup" in the OEM folder...any help guys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
try an older version of usb to pc

thanks captblaze, but thats exacly what i did...i got the one from calks 4.2 kitchen for the raphael which worked perfectly on my raphael but from some reason didnt fix the problem on this kitchen.....i think the new kitchen places actual ICS maybe in a different directory therefore usb to pc popup doesnt find it...or maybe its a shortcut that missing to ics that the popup uses to launch it...i even tryed the one from my 6.1 kitchen and still didnt work....it works perfect in 6.5.x builds...thats what gets me...but idk, i think it might be a keyreg somewhre...just dont know where to look...and theres not to much info on these forums...or i havent looked right..idk, any tips?