View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 08:35 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/7/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23544 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
I've used this slide to lock and seems to work pretty good, I've been using omj's rom and thought I would give your's a try, trying to find something that is good on battery life as I am roaming 99% of the time and it's killing my battery (I'm on alltel), and I need a screen lock, works good on omj's, so should work good on your's (I'm download your's now)

if I recall, it comes from xda
thanks for the apps.
personally i tried both not too long ago... i still like s2u2 best, but thats me.
i'm sure u helped someone...
as far as i remember if anyone is using a code for unlocking their phone they should not install hdmini lockscreen, cuz it would never unlock the phone and they would need to hard reset.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils