Old 03-07-2010, 08:26 PM
Acedooncoon
PPCGeeks Regular

Acedooncoon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Acedooncoon Send a message via Yahoo to Acedooncoon
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Ok guys so heres what I have....I Am ABLE to send and recieve pix....but through "sMMS Picturemail"....I have made the follow changes or additions...which ever u wanna call it..that was posted on "Post 3"...and I have also made the changes found here in the link below...I think that the changes made in that thread was what got it to work...becuz I was still a lil confused with the settings posted on this thread (Post 3).

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...101286&page=10

Heres what I did...

1) I created a new Server..."Messaging>>>All Messages>>>Menu>>>Settings>>>Options>>>Menu>>>MMS Server and hit "New"......Im pretty sure theres a faster way to get to this so if u know how...then go for it...

2) I used what was in the link above (Post #92 and one thing from Post #93)

So basically my settings looks exactly like this...

Server Name: Sprint Picturemail
IP Address: (blank)
Port Number: 80
Server Address: http://mms.sprintpcs.com/?X-SPRINT-MDN=1234567890 (Replace "1234567890" with YOUR #
Connect Via: Sprint
Send Limit: 1024
WAP Version: None

Again....Mine is exactly like what is above...only thing is instead of "1234567890"...MY # is there....

3) Soft reset.....and you should be good to go...
4) Send urself a picturemail..........IF u have "sMMS Picturemail"

I sent myself a test pic and it went through...now the "sMMS" program is a free app and could be found on this site if u search for it...It has limited access but u can donate and get full access to everything....I donated $5 a long time ago and I have had the app ever since...works great for me...It doesnt let u send videos but thats not an issue for me so Im good....I neva really used the sprint pic-mail anyways..everytime I sent a pic..it was through sMMS...so give it a try...if u cant get anything else to work....
I would post the app on here but Im not sure if I can do that, but above that...I dunno how to...lol....Anyways I just wanted 2 say what worked for me....maybe u guys can try it too...Oh yea I have The TP-2 for Sprint....

Last edited by Acedooncoon; 03-07-2010 at 08:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.