View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 08:02 PM
kopeyka
Lurker

kopeyka is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated March 5th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.5 ROMs

Great ROM thanx a lot. I just installed the newest release and I can't get manila locker to work after I press the power button. If I activate the regular locker with password then it comes on but without it doesn't. I don't want to go through two lockers to use my device. It also comes on if I press the lock button in the program window and it works if I hold the end button and then click on lock device. I can't find an option to modify the settings. I have read some previous posts about it and one of the users was suggesting to switch to Sense and then go to settings tab > Personalize > Manila Locker.... the Problem with that is that when I go to Personalize there is no Manila Locker option. Someone please help... I just want Manila locker to come on after I turn the screen off on my device, that's all. I just want to be able to hit the power button to turn it off and then hit the power button to turn it back on and then slide the slider to the side of the screen to unlock the device. Thanks for the help in advance...