View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Ummm, no. Boost brother, Boost. I wish I was a teenager again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo-x View Post
then you must be a teenager paying your aunt, mother, or grandmother $25 for a family plan that's about $150 or so, and you're only paying your "unlimited internet" extra part or something...

"unlimited high speed data" on any carrier is $19.99 by itself, on top of your minutes, txt, and other miscellaneous charges...

and just because you have 600 min, unlimited nights and weekends, and 5000 txt, and u never go over your limits, that doesn't count as unlimited everything.

that or you don't know how to do math and properly calculate the total cost of your service.