View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:52 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP1085 View Post
Thanks Fishingmedic, thats exactly what I was wondering. I had a feeling I couldnt use it still and always just use google maps if i need something, but I just thought I'd ask in case I was missing out on a possibly useful feature.
No problems at all, ask away. They gave me a sweet deal for the data only it doesn't include Sprint nav which is nice as hell, but they actually have to pay a 3rd party for it, so there's really no way around it, unless you know someone on the inside. I personally have a Garmin in my car and wouldn't want to have to keep looking at the screen of the TP2 so google maps is good enough in my book.