View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:47 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
does the march 7th include the new CHTeditor for cookies 1.6?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I cant get that damn USCellular cab to install for me no matter how many times I mess with it. One of the registry keys it tries to install must be write protected and it refuses to install, however I dont feel like tracking it down right now, there's just too many of them.

Does anyone have a USCellular cab that they use with this ROM and works ? If you do, please post so I can put it in the ROM..
I have tried both of these, dont know if they work or not, SilenceROM.U.S.C.Prov[1].cab & mightyrom_uscell[1].cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Dont install any provisioning cabs.. and you should not get that error anymore. Do all your settings manually.
Nrgz i do not push any prov cabs and i get the missing sim card error. Was hoping that your built in uscell prov would correct the issue.

Let me know if i can do any testing for you. And thank you for trying !!! USC is a pain in the ass ! cant wait to switch to verzion around holiday 2010 when they get the new win 7 phones
Attached Files
File Type: cab SilenceROM.U.S.C.Prov[1].cab (65.5 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab mightyrom_uscell[1].cab (296.4 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by murducky; 03-07-2010 at 07:51 PM.