View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:30 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
No, no clock options just yet bud.
1.7 is in the works now.
If the clock options are not ready for 1.7,
you should see them in 1.8 release.

1.7 is about a week or two away.
Thanks bro, looking forward to it. If you need any testing, shoot me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP1085 View Post
Quick question to those who are using sprint telenav with this...I have sprint, but just the SERO plan which doesnt include GPS....am I able to use Sprint Telenav or no?
No. I have unlimited data and only pay $5 for it, but that does not include Sprint Nav.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TP1085 View Post
Obviously I'm aware that my plan hasnt changed, thats clearly not what I was asking. And I'm assuming you mean a rom doesnt change this, not a round.

What I was referring to was more similar to the stealth tethering that is available, since last I checked most people dont have that on their plan yet they are able to use it.
Again, no. Regardless of what ROM you run, you will not be able to get Sprint Nav without paying extra (believe me, I've tried!!!). There are other GPS services out there for free, maybe not as good, but good enough, at least for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.