View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 7| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethis1 View Post
i looked through a bunch of pages but i can't seem to find if there is a fix for the missing SIM card icon that shows up for US Cell users. i havn't flashed to the more recent builds (my last Energy flash was 2 weeks ago). so can anyone let me know if it has been fixed in the recent updates? thanks a bunch!
Search for Mightymike in this thread and you should be able to find it. I can't remember how many pages back but somebody posted it.

I must say, I'm surprised with all the speed complaints. I'm running the cookie monster version 21892 and it seems much faster than the 3/5 version. The clock doesn't slip backward when you slide your finger up or down (it that makes any sense). Instead it just fades out and back in. This motion seems to be much better for the TP2 as it creates less lag on the home tab. Everything seems to move faster for me actually. All I did was clear storage, hard reset, flash, hard reset and everything is working for me. This is probably the fifth rom I've flashed since having a stock rom.