View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 05:24 PM
conkid
PPCGeeks Regular

conkid is keeping up the good workconkid is keeping up the good workconkid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 5| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Gotta agree with that... sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
Well wait a second, there's a few stipulations to those statements. The main one being that he was giving us a rom not necessarily made for the phone. As I recall, he just got his hands on a Sprint TP2... most undoubtably a mirror image of the one sitting 1 foot in front of me. This being the case, don't you believe that people are thinking maybe this will be a better rom in the future (hard to do, I know) for the TP2 now that it's actually being built for one? I think we're more looking for info on how HE thinks his rom functions these days for daily use. I'm pretty sure an update will already be in the mix as with any chef aquiring a new toy.

Secondly, if there are so many ways to improve battery life and memory usage, why don't you just post a list of cab names... not even links, just the names, and be a hero instead of posting "it can be done" statements to make everyone spend a day reading 1500 pages to find 3 things that work, and 30 that don't?

"What be your secret kimosabe?"

Edit: Wow, you stop to eat one taco...
This post has been thanked 1 times.