View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Noir
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Played with HD2 today and -hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreze View Post
Can't agree much with that as while the imagio is certainly not a big seller, there are several non hardware kb androids and the wave of the future seems to be soft kb devices. It seems apple gave this a big push forward a couple years ago and better and better soft kb apps like touch pal for one are making the non hardware kb experience very tolerable. Most folks seem to like the lighter weight and thinner devices(as I do) that comes from no physical kb also. Then theres the whole wm series due to start coming out later this year and again, I would imagine most of them will be soft kb's. If you think verizon and sprint will not get onboard that wave because of soft kb's it would be a mistake. So guess I don't understand where your coming from with that train of thought.
I didn't say it
htc has gone on the record to say no cdma devices without keyboards due to low sales.
Will that change with android and cdma? tough to say but for wm and htc touch diamond/touch hd series, no cdma