View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:42 AM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Played with HD2 today and -hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty11 View Post
ask Apple what???? Is this the Iphone forum??/ If they had the perfect phone O guess we would all own it and there be no need for this forum....sorry, gonna go get sick again.....
I am not an iphone fanboy, but if they decided to release the device on Sprint, I am not sure I would be able to hold myself back.

Apple released a phone that didn't necessarily give us things that we didn't have already, but they just gave us everything in a better package and if you are in denial about that, all WM developers are creating all there new apps based on what the iPhone has brought to the game. It is all about fancy GUI's, sliding and scrolling, etc, which has exploded due to the iphone......

Seriously, the iphone is probably the best thing to happen to WM as well. Everyone made out better because of it! On top of that, if the iPhone was to release on Sprint or Verizon, I am willing to bet, you will see a lot of people jump ship.......Now let's see what WM7 can bring to the table.....And if you do not think the iPhone had any influence on WM7, you should go and get sick again!

My point being, give the people 1 phone with all the goodies, and that is all you need. Not a bunch of devices each with shortcomings. The TP2 should have never been released with such a crappy processor. It is not like HTC doesn't know it is out of date.

Whether you like the iphone or not, it has sold millions and millions and for good reason.....

Last edited by eman; 03-07-2010 at 11:46 AM.