View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 10:32 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
NP for me on Seven and i always flash RUU...

No slow down at all....as tweety stated it runs from the Sd card...btw for anyone interested the new version has 3g and sms working...I ran it for about 4 hours yesterday....just needs sounds and gps and I would run it a little longer....sounds do not work but vibrate does for anyone interested...
I was playing with it last night, they've come a heck of a long way on that port, it's incredible now. A little bit more and you'll be able to run it all the time.