View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 04:12 AM
rawdikrik
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
i used cab2oem then ext package builder. did you make it into an oem 1st?
Yep! I tried using OEMizer and it continuously kicked it back. Kept getting an error. No biggie.. I appreciate the EXT u made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I see the thread police (rawdikrik) found us...

everyone stay on topic, and no more talking about cars....
Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
lol yall are a trip
Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlowe View Post
Aww and I was just about to go use my phone with a ROM made form this kitchen to bluetooth to a Megasquirt kit thats going on my restored 1979 Ford F150 highboy! Damn the luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlowe View Post
Haha! Not on an old Ford you wouldnt! Just having issues with the Holley, and I wanted to try it since I got the injection system off a Mustang laying in the garage. I got a Harely Davidson Screaming Eagle carb on my 1986 Suzuki Samurai.. if that makes you feel better.
Thread Police?! OUCH! Naw... not at all. Sometimes I try to keep it on topic in thread where more needs to be said, but here it seems like there are just a bunch of good guys just shooting the breeze.

And cars... Dont get me started. Its an addiction that i wish i could get over... But I cant. I love wrenching on pretty much anything, but used to build race nissans. Waiting for my IncomeTax money to build a new Computer and Maybe put down for a Mazdaspeed3. Working on cars is an expensive habit.

And back on topic:
Ive built a few ROMS over the last few days...and noticed a few things. 236XX font looks good and seems to run quickly, but I was getting a REALLY bad problem with the TMail (sms) system. It would freeze and basically take the rest of the phone with it. I also had issues when bringing up the dialer it would reset the wireless connection. And it didnt keep call history... Lets say, I gutted it from the kitchen soon after.

I also noticed that using 2012 and the Opera 9.7 thats in the kitchen, on links in BING, SMS and whatnot, Opera would open and would just be a blank screen. It would not load the page that was linked to it. Someone else mentioned it before and i was just confirming.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways