View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 03:02 AM
TweetyBear
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
2 things. first, i have cookie mod 1.6 and i dont have call history on my home page. 2nd, whats up with this duel rom thing? i dont get how you can have android and windows mobile? doesnt it slow the phone way down to have two roms running at once?
you need to use CHT editor if u want call history to show. but when u get a missed call or watever, it will show even if u dont see it htere now. and dual boot with android doesnt mean another rom on it. it stored on your sd card and u run from there like a program. so it doesnt really slow it down at all since you're only using one at a time. gnite now

This post has been thanked 3 times.