View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 01:57 AM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [03/5/10]V4.1 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

jstine,

I might have encountered an issue similar to Hunter's. I flashed back to 4.1, reset factory settings, and soft reset (using shutxp). I did the carrier (VZW) provisioning and soft reset again (per procedure). After the soft reset, when I pressed the end key it would only vibrate (i.e. no shutxp). I went to the menu and ran shutxp to do another soft reset. When it completed, the sound was on vibrate (not silent but close LOL). I flashed again with the same process and verified it.

I did not have an issue with volume on a phone call though.

For now, I'm going to go back to v4. It seemed to be more stable (in the 18 hours I had it flashed).
Edit: Same behavior in v4, switched to vibrate after soft reset via shutxp.

ST

Edit: BTW, I did find a couple of threads that discussed the MMS issue with VZW. They didn't give the exact same error message but it's probably the same thing. Thanks to Harvick for pointing me in the right direction.

Last edited by suntopper; 03-07-2010 at 02:18 AM.