View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 01:30 AM
mikedboyd
Regular 'Geeker

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 5| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Doesn't everything end up running from RAM and therefore at the same speed? I thought that when you hard-reset, your ROM gets copied to Storage. When you install new stuff (post-ROM CookieMonster for example), you can install to Storage or SD. Either way you end up getting your code copied from where it is stored to RAM (Program Memory) then it executes from RAM. The copy from Storage to RAM, I think, would be quicker than the copy from SD to RAM, but the programs run from RAM either way. If that's not all correct, someone that knows please straighten me out.

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
Cooked in components will function faster than something brought in after the rom installation. It's just always been that way. Speedy = Cooked in cookies + Energy "Leo"

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................