View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 01:29 AM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 5| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
Ok now I see that there is a new Sprint TP2 specific tweaked ROM with all of the correct provisoning built right in, and I'm guessing without needing a keyboard or MMS hotfix needed. So could someone tell me what NRGZ28 reccomends for updating his ROM's? Should we flash back to the stock ROM and run set up first or just flash right to the next version of Energy? And when falshing an Energy ROM should we flash it more than one time, do we need to perform a hard reset after falshing and/or a clear storage?

Thanks,
Can't speak for the man......

I believe flashing back to stock shouldnt be needed. I always hard reset right before a flash then hard reset after with a soft reset for chits and gigs at the end. I have never had an issue. I flash to stock only if I get bugs. I think NRG has said before that this is all that should be needed though but not gonna dig up a quote.

if I am wrong NRG or someone else please correct me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.