View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 5| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Another ROM coming our way tonight...
Just saw that on twitter. Now I know I'll be up late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improve View Post
Here is the cab I use, works on newest build. works well with HD Wall(not perfect) but still does the trick(it all depends on the picture and design you use for your HDwall cab. ex; horizontal designs work best insted of vertical based designs or pics, and pics where the focus is in the center of the pic). You will get a better understanding of what I mean once you give it a try. Hope this helps.

I also wanted to thank NRGZ. I love this ROM ! my fav since the feb 4, 09 21891 build. and Im very excited about your upcoming projects now that you have a CDMA TP2!
Thanks, I tried that one as well, but it seems after much frustration that nobody has figure out how to do two different pictures on 2012 yet. I guess I'll just have to wait and use portrait only for now. Seems to be my only bet.