View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 12:36 AM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 5| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boominsvx View Post
I am sorry to keep pushing this, but I still haven't gotten anywhere with hdwalls on this new rom. Please, can anyone just give me some insight? Is this really so new that you can't set a different landscape wallpaper using the cookie version? hdwalls just gives me a grey screen and I loved my HQ wallpapers that I have been making for my phone for months.
Here is the cab I use, works on newest build. works well with HD Wall(not perfect) but still does the trick(it all depends on the picture and design you use for your HDwall cab. ex; horizontal designs work best insted of vertical based designs or pics, and pics where the focus is in the center of the pic). You will get a better understanding of what I mean once you give it a try. Hope this helps.

I also wanted to thank NRGZ. I love this ROM ! my fav since the feb 4, 09 21891 build. and Im very excited about your upcoming projects now that you have a CDMA TP2!
Attached Files
File Type: cab HQWallpaperPatch_v[1].2_ 2.5.2012.cab (36.1 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Improve; 03-07-2010 at 12:41 AM.